Modine announces new geothermal pump
Modine Manufacturing, a leader in technology in the HVAC industry, has unveiled its latest geothermal unit.
The GeoSync water-to-air geothermal heat pump is designed for commercial and residential use, according to a press release.
"The new GeoSync water-to-air unit provides a high-efficiency, eco-friendly forced-air heating and cooling solution for the ultimate in comfort," said Kimberly Raduenz, Modine spokeswoman.
By taking the natural heat and cooling properties of the ground, geothermal heat pumps create "free energy" for a given space. The GeoSyncT Water-to-Air Geothermal Heat Pump harnesses the renewable thermal energy from water just below the ground's surface (ground water) to heat and cool spaces.
Standard features of the GeoSync geothermal heat pump include:
- Modine CF microchannel air coil, which significantly improves heating efficiency.
- Modine control system, designed and engineered for Modine geothermal units. The system ensures not only that the unit will operate safely and reliably, but will also optimize performance to maintain maximum energy efficiency.
- Decstar Blower with Integrated EC motor, for more efficient air flow with no motor in the air stream.
- Standard 4-inch MERV 11 filters, to ensure building owners can easily and economically replace filters.
- Vertical control panel with separate high and low voltage sections, not only does the design keep installers on their feet and off the ground, but it also makes setup and troubleshooting easy.
For more information about the GeoSync water-to-air geothermal heat pump, including specs, visit: http://modinehvac.com/web/products/geothermal-heat-pumps/water-to-air.htm.
Topics: Architectural Firms, Building Owners and Managers, Construction Firms, Energy Saving Products, Engineering Firms, Geothermal Heating and Cooling, Healthy & Comfortable Buildings, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Interiors, Technology, Ventilation